1. Take your first picture at your highest weight. You may hate to see it now, but you’ll want it later!
2. Take both photos from a similar angle. Don’t manipulate angles to make it look like you’ve lost more than you have.
3. Consider wearing the same outfit in both photos, even if it’s way too small at first or way too big after!
4. Use similar lighting in both photos.
5. Include your URL somewhere on the image so that you can be easily credited in case your image ends up floating around the internet.
6. Include your height in the image, and if you’re concerned with numbers you can also include your weights.
7. Line up the images so that neither overpowers the other.
8. Place the before image on the left and the after on the right. Because we read English this way, it just makes more sense chronologically.
9. IF you’ve lost the weight in a healthy timeframe, include that information in the image.
10. Show the image to those who support you - or submit it here for lots of support! :)
I don’t usually post asks but this is nice :)